Twitter is a powerful tool to market your products, services and brands. Business Leaders, World Leaders or Government Officials, News, and Celebrities have used Twitter effectively.
1. Enhance your profile so that it will inform your audience who you are. Put your link of your website and tell them what you do.
2. Interact with users by searching keywords related to your industry and then follow them to get a chance of following you back.
3. Tweet relevant content daily, you will never know that your followers will read, retweet or visit your website.
4. Retweet your followers’ tweets then tag her your feedback. She will do the same for you until her followers notice you.
5. Make your colleagues engage with you on Twitter by posting comments on your post. Their support will help you build a brand and it is also a sign of an active profile.
6. Use relevant trending hashtags to reach more new users.
7. To attract more followers, offer special deals like discount or free item when they retweet your tweet.
8. Instead of just a plain text, use a catchy image to get more likes.
9. Practice not to post link to your tweets. Aside from Twitter who will suspend your free account, your followers will also doubt your credibility.
10. Integrate Twitter with your Social Media Accounts. Mine is with Facebook and Instagram.
You will gain lots of followers in no time. I just started two weeks ago and I gained 110 followers already by just spending 10 minutes everyday. The more followers, the higher the possibilities you will get sales.
Follow us on instagram.com/wifiwealth_